The further education (FE) governor recruitment service will help college corporations and designated institutions to strengthen the skills and diversity mix of their boards by identifying well-qualified candidates to fill key governor roles.
The service is delivered by Peridot Partners Ltd.
Who can use this service
The service is available to:
- FE corporations
- sixth-form college corporations
- designated institutions
Priority will be given to cases and roles where a quality appointment is considered key to strengthening governance.
Criteria for using the service
To meet the criteria for using the service, you’ll need to have at least one of the following:
- a difficulty in filling the role of chair, deputy chair or committee chair
- a significant skills gap on your governing board
- a significant need to increase diversity on your governing board
- a strong recommendation from a recent external review to recruit to a key governor role