A highly regarded annual event in the Staff Governors calendar. This long standing event on which is subsidised by the DfE and developed by the ETF in conjunction with AoC, Holex, Unison, Unite and UCU has been referred to as the must attend event for FE Staff Governors. This years event should have something for all Staff Governors no matter on how long you have been in role.
The key outcomes are:
- To develop on overview of the FE White Paper and its impact on the Board and College as a whole.
- Identify and share knowledge and practical tips on lessons learnt during the pandemic.
- To gain an overview of Board dynamics and how to get your voice heard.
- Gain an understanding of the College of the future.
- What are the key tips for staff governors from a Principal, Chair, Clerk and Staff Governor.
Programme details and booking can be accessed on the Education and Training Foundation website.